Friday, April 29, 2011

Quick update.

Hi everyone,
Quick update here, just want to share my recently to you all.
How are you all?
Still fighting your exam? Or already start enjoying your holiday?
Anyway, good luck for the friends who are having exam, happy holiday for those are finish exam and enjoy the holiday.
I'm just like normal, nothing special, sleep well eat well, but no gain weight at all, haha.
Bad habit like smoking, sleep late wake up late still on me since I was at Malaysia and now at Singapore too.
Next tuesday will be the first day start working at second place since I was at Singapore,
Because of my first job not so successful so need to have new work again. Sweat. = =
Haha.
I think I can survive in new working place gua... haha.
Okay, this is for today quick update,
Update soon.
Thanks for visiting here.
Have a nice day, Good Night. :)

No comments: