Thursday, August 26, 2010

CLUBBING !

*MOIS NIGHT PUB PENANG!


Here is it!
MOIS night pub yesterday night we went! 
Yesterday night was a crazy night!
I never so enjoy and happy!
Damn HAPPY and ENJOY!
haha!
Because of celebration of farewell to some of the friends,
so they already plan early to come here for the last party and the farewell for them.
But something i suprise is the farewell party suddenly become the early birthday celebration to ME, ALEX, KIN SENG, HAW YUEN, and EE FONG!
So suprise they take a birthday cake celebrate the early birthday to all of us!
haha.
So " fish " yesterday night i thought the women toilet is men toilet and go in use for 2 times!
First time is go inside vomit, lolx. 
Second time is go inside give my friends said me " bian tai " why go inside the women toilet, haha. 
SO SORRY I WENT WRONG TOILET la!
But saw CELENE sit on the toilet bow and vomit wo, haha! : P
But yesterday night CELENE  you really pretty la, 
IS THE TRUTH!
I SWEAR! : ) 

THANKS YOU ALL!
Thanks ALEX and his cousin KEVIN bring we all go in the pub,
Thanks CARMEN praise me handsome although i dont know myself handsome or not,
Thanks TIMS and CELINE give me a special " birthday gift ", muackss! hehe.
Thanks ALEX and DENNIS be the camera man take photo for we all,
Thanks ALL OF YOU attend the clubbing party yesterday although some of them i dont know d! 
 
I LOVE YOU ALL!

haha.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!
YOU ALL MUST TAKE GOOD CARE YA!
I hope still got chance meet you all and go there one more time with YOU ALL
I hope can meet you all again!
Just I hope so la...
 I will MISS YOU ALL!
I WONT FORGET YESTERDAY NIGHT!

That's all. 
: )

* ( special write this article in ENGLISH because HAW YUEN dont know read CHINESE, hehe. : ) )

No comments: